Wythenshawe Good Neighbours Update/Covid -19
The Prime Minister’s Announcement.
After this life changing news here is how Wythenshawe Good Neighbours will react to the Prime Minister’s announcement last night. #COVID19
- WGN will continue their telephone befriending scheme and are still accepting volunteers who want to help on the scheme.
- WGN will continue to help pharmacies get medication and prescriptions to those in need.
- WGN will act as a point of contact for any telephone advice, information or guidance around the COVID-19 measures and associated issues older people may face.
- If you would like to volunteer please go to https://www.manchestercommunitycentral.org/covid-19-community-volunteering-0 as Manchester Community Central are coordinating the Covid-19 Community Volunteering scheme for the whole of Manchester and Wythenshawe Good Neighbours have registered with them to be matched to volunteers.
- Please check https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up to date information. You can also sign up for email notifications from gov.uk for any changes on information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Please stay at home and help front line workers stay safe and save lives.
Marie & Sam.