Wythenshawe Good Neighbours Coronavirus (Covid-19) Services Update
As the Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis continues and the national & local response is constantly evolving, we continue to adapt our services according to government guidelines and our staff & volunteer teams’ availability.
We will continue to update our services on our website, Facebook and Twitter. Details on how to refer, volunteer and our opening hours are below.
- Telephone Befriending, you will be matched with a volunteer for daily/regular telephone calls.
- Point of Contact for Information, Advice, Guidance and signposting for #Covid19 and also other later life issues
- If you would like to refer someone for our telephone befriending service or refer yourself please contact Marie
- To speak to us for information, advice and guidance and signposting please contact Sam
- If you would like to volunteer please go to https://www.manchestercommunitycentral.org/covid-19-community-volunteering-0 as Manchester Community Central are coordinating the Covid-19 Community Volunteering scheme for the whole of Manchester and Wythenshawe Good Neighbours have registered with them to be matched to volunteers.
- Please check https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up to date information. You can also sign up for email notifications from gov.uk for any changes on information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
How to contact us:
Our opening hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We will aim to respond to you by 5pm that day or by the next working day however you contact us.
Marie Greenhalgh: M: 07875286866 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Days M: 07816960025 E:email@example.com
You can also contact us via: