Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) we have had to change, adapt and reduce our services to follow government guidance, ensuring our service users, staff and volunteers safety.
We are currently able to offer the following services:
- Telephone befriending: you will be matched with a volunteer for daily/regular telephone calls.
- Weekly Activity Pack, this pack contains information and activities such as word searches, recipes and exercises and is dropped off safely at your door by our volunteer drivers
- Point of contact for information, advice and guidance for #Covid19 and also later life issues. Call us on 0161 905 3898.
Please use the appropriate referral form at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
- A dedicated telephone number for information, advice and guidance relating to later life
- A volunteer befriender for a weekly companion visit – up to an hour
- A telephone befriender weekly telephone call
- Daily check in calls (if requested – either AM or PM)
- Access to community lunches at a reduced cost of £2
- Access to community coffee mornings at a reduced cost of £1.50
- Priority access given for trips out (from £10 upwards)
- Advocacy, including support with letter writing, completing forms, reading etc.
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions (Free tea and coffee)
- Access to later life resource library
- Access to activity sessions (either free or reduced cost)
- Invites to free seasonal celebrations and events
- Access to community lunches – £4
- Access to community coffee mornings – £2.50
- Escorts to health and personal appointments – £10
- Weekly shopping – £10
- Trips out – £10 upwards
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions – (£1)
- Access to activity sessions (Cost TBC)