Due to the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus (COVID) pandemic and the priority of keeping service users, staff, and volunteers safe, we have had to continue to change and adapt our services. At the present time we are not able to offer any services in the home. We will keep our services under review, aligned with current government guidance.
We are currently able to offer the following services:
Community Coffee Morning at Wythenshawe Amateurs FC: Tuesdays 11am-noon
Hollyhedge Park, Altrincham Road, Sharston, M22 4US
Come and join every Tuesday at Wythenshawe Amateurs, for tea, coffee, toast and a chat. £1.50pp. No need to book. No charge for first visit.
Community Lunch at Northenden Social Club: Tuesdays 12.30-2pm
408-412 Palatine Road, Northenden, M22 4JT
Join us at Northenden Social Club for lunch including tea/coffee and a cake. £3pp. No need to book. No charge for first visit.
Telephone/Virtual (via Zoom) befriending – you will be matched with a telephone befriender for regular calls.
Newsletter – sign up for our regular newsletter, full of information and activities.
Resilience resource pack – featuring advice and contact details for useful services/support.
Point of contact for information, advice and guidance relating to later life issues and COVID. Call us on 0161 905 3898, Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
Please use the appropriate referral at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
- A dedicated telephone number for information, advice and guidance relating to later life
- A volunteer befriender for a weekly companion visit – up to an hour
- A telephone befriender weekly telephone call
- Daily check in calls (if requested – either AM or PM)
- Access to community lunches at a reduced cost of £2
- Access to community coffee mornings at a reduced cost of £1.50
- Priority access given for trips out (from £10 upwards)
- Advocacy, including support with letter writing, completing forms, reading etc.
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions (Free tea and coffee)
- Access to later life resource library
- Access to activity sessions (either free or reduced cost)
- Invites to free seasonal celebrations and events
- Access to community lunches – £4
- Access to community coffee mornings – £2.50
- Escorts to health and personal appointments – £10
- Weekly shopping – £10
- Trips out – £10 upwards
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions – (£1)
- Access to activity sessions (Cost TBC)