We charge an annual membership fee which gives the service user a discount on some services. We have taken this step in our continuing endeavour to become self-sustaining in line with Manchester City Council funding objectives.
Non Membership services are also listed below.
We review and update our fees/costs on an annual basis, and membership runs from January to December. Anyone joining after January will pay a proportion of the membership fee according to the month they join.
We do not have a time limit on our services and service users can access them for as long as they need/want to.
- A dedicated telephone number for information, advice and guidance relating to later life
- A volunteer befriender for a weekly companion visit – up to an hour
- A telephone befriender weekly telephone call
- Daily check in calls (if requested – either AM or PM)
- Access to community lunches at a reduced cost of £2
- Access to community coffee mornings at a reduced cost of £1.50
- Priority access given for trips out (from £10 upwards)
- Advocacy, including support with letter writing, completing forms, reading etc.
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions (Free tea and coffee)
- Access to later life resource library
- Access to activity sessions (either free or reduced cost)
- Invites to free seasonal celebrations and events
- Access to community lunches – £4
- Access to community coffee mornings – £2.50
- Escorts to health and personal appointments – £10
- Weekly shopping – £10
- Trips out – £10 upwards
- Access to bi weekly drop in sessions – (£1)
- Access to activity sessions (Cost TBC)