NHS Covid Vaccination Van is coming to Northenden Social Club car park: 21 Nov
You can get your Covid-19 booster jab by visiting the NHS Covid Vaccination Van at Northenden Social Club car park: Tuesday 21 November 2023, 11am – 3pm. No appointment is needed, but you must be eligible for the booster, as outlined below.
- Adults aged 65 years and over.
- Residents in care homes for older adults.
- People aged 6 months to 64 years who are at increased risk.
- People aged 12 to 64 who live with someone with a weakened immune system.
- People aged 16 – 64 who are carers, and staff who work in care homes.
- Frontline health and social care workers.
Vaccines help to protect against severe illness, hospitalisations and deaths from Covid-19.
People who received an autumn booster vaccine last year were less likely to go to the hospital with Covid-19 in the weeks after getting vaccinated, than those who didn’t get a booster.
Address of Northenden Social Club car park: 408 – 412 Palatine Road, Northenden M22 4JT
Free Car Parking. No restrictions to park whilst the Vaccination Clinic is on site.