July Newsletter has news of our Blackpool daytrip
In our WGN July Newsletter we have news of an August daytrip to Blackpool for our members. Also, some fun, illuminating facts about Lancashire’s famous resort.
Other features include:
- The Big Feed FREE events coming to Wythenshawe throughout July and the first weekend in August
- an over 55s Strength & Balance Conditioning class at St. Wilfred’s Church in Northenden
- Tree of Life Centre’s drop-in Work Club service from 12 July, 10am – noon
- a cost-of-living feature regarding the importance of providing regular meter readings to energy suppliers – even throughout the summer months
- very important messages regarding prostate cancer awareness, from Greater Manchester Cancer Alliance. Prostate Cancer UK has produced an online risk checker, to improve awareness of risk factors and promote early diagnosis.
There’s also a tasty (not too) spicy baked chicken recipe. It doesn’t require many ingredients and is very easy to make.
You can read and download the July Newsletter here.
Photo credit: Blackpool image by Kev, SnapHappyUK from Pixabay.com